A Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack is a coordinated attempt to disable your website by overwhelming it with fake traffic. It can happen to any unprotected website online. Download our free DDoS eBook today to learn how to protect your business against DDoS attacks.
Our complete guide covers:
- DDoS: The Threat is Real – What you need to know
- Why would anyone carry out a DDoS attack?
- How do you know if a DDoS attack has happened?
- The Virgin Media Business Protection Solution
- About the DDoS Protection Service
- Standard Properties
- Service Communications
- The Customer Benefit of DDoS Protection Service
Learn more about Virgin Media Business’ DDoS Protection Solution on our website, or download the free DDoS eBook here. If you want to seek more advice on how to protect your business from similar online threats contact us today at 1800 940 044 or visit www.virginmedia.ie/business/security-services/